Law Offices of Alice Mkroyan, PLC
Ms. Mkroyan is a trusted lawyer in Burbank, California whose practice differs significantly from that of many law firms in the area. She believes in being responsive and accessible to her clients. Practicing law for Ms. Mkroyan means that she handles all cases personally, giving her clients sincere personalized attention. The Law Offices of Alice Mkroyan is proud to accept cases in all matters of Family Law, Trusts, Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, and Pharmacy Law.
Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Honors: Fellow, Center for Children's Rights
- Honors: Excellence for the Future Award (Constitutional Law II)
Occidental College, Eagle Rock, California
- B.S. (Cum Laude)
- Honors: The National Honor Society in Psychology (Psi Chi)
- Honors: Certificate of Recognition, Outreach Concern, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Armenian Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Neighborhood Legal Services (NLS), Family Law Unit,
Los Angeles County
- Volunteer, Domestic Abuse Self Help Clinic, NLS at Van Nuys Courthouse
- Pro Bono Representation, AMLO PB Program, Law Offices of Alice Mkroyan, PLC
Ms. Mkroyan has completed training for divorce mediation at the Los Angeles County Bar Association Center for Civic Mediation. In addition to practicing Pharmacy Law, Ms. Mkroyan serves as a legal consultant for pharmacies and provides legal representation at administrative hearings for a pharmacy against the California Board of Pharmacy.
With the ability to protect the rights of English, Spanish, and Armenian speaking clients, Ms. Mkroyan’s compassionate, personalized approach ensures that her clients understand and partake in their own cases. Her passion for helping others is also reflected through her ongoing efforts in pro bono representation. Ms. Mkroyan has developed a pro bono program within her law firm, AMLO PB Program and continues to provide pro bono legal representation and services through Neighborhood Legal Services in Pacoima, CA.
Regardless of your legal needs, Ms. Mkroyan is an attorney you can trust. Contact the Law Offices of Alice Mkroyan, PLC to schedule an appointment with Ms. Mkroyan today.